Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gold Beach to Brookings, Oregon

Harris Ranch State Park Campground

    Again I find myself with several photos I took before and after spending the afternoon with the youngest son of our former neighbor on Van Ness Avenue in Santa Cruz; it was great to find someone who knew more about our former neighbors when we moved there in Nov 1954.
    Hence, I'll again post the photos I took and, hopefully, have time as I head south on US101 to add text to them.













 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

W 17 Aug Actual Route: Indian Crk RV Pk - Gold Beach - Brookings - Harris Ranch State Park CG

Th 18 Aug Actual Route: Harris Ranch State Pk CG - Harbor - Crescent City - Klamath

F 19 Aug Route: Klamath - McKinleyville - Arcata - Fortuna - Rio Dell

--
Finding Campgrounds:
N.B. I receive nothing from Trailer Life or Woodalls for including links to their free campground lookups.

No comments:

Post a Comment